Cost of living comparison between Gangneung, South Korea and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00114 CAD / KRW
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 8% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,873 (₩2,514,662) in Gangneung.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manila costs Php25 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lausanne costs CHF 56 (44 minutes ago)