Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00120 CAD / KRW
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 9% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,100 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,643 (₩3,876,401) in Gangneung.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mountain View, California costs $5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)