Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00119 CAD / KRW
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 9% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,256 (₩3,587,652) in Gangneung.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)