Cost of living in Ganganagar, India compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02045 CAD / INR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ganganagar (India) is 46% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,696 (₨82,935) in Ganganagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (41 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Port Elizabeth costs R 11 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)