Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.524 CAD / TND
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 63% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,300 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,214 (2,317 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,236 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vologda costs руб 15,000 (35 minutes ago)