Cost of living in Fuzhou, China compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19356 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 36% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,992 (元10,290) in Fuzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luton costs £1.20 (43 minutes ago)