Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01151 CAD / JPY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 90% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,635 (¥576,351) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Corunna costs €0.25 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampico costs Mex$ 400 (4 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Ghent costs €180 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiba costs ¥150,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $200 (30 minutes ago)