Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01143 CAD / JPY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 8% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,999 (¥612,574) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$6,500 in Abbotsford.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 20 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szeged costs 1,590 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,795 (about 3 hours ago)