Cost of living comparison between Fujairah, United Arab Emirates and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.36124 CAD / AED
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 9% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,394 (Dirham 9,394) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,125 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)