Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36522 CAD / AED
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 10% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$2,742 (Dirham 7,508) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$2,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nice costs €28 (43 minutes ago)