Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35798 CAD / AED
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 11% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,465 (Dirham 9,680) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,125 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (43 minutes ago)