Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 689 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.513 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 14% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,570 (€3,681) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,900 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (about 3 hours ago)