Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 525 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.474 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 18% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,466 (€3,029) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,800 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 70 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Montreal costs C$618 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Barcelona costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)