Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 550 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.505 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 21% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,580 (€3,043) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,800 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kenema costs 55,000 Leone (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Freetown costs 20,000 Leone (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Marrakech costs 5,000 Dirham (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 440,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)