Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 261 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38828 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 30% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,200 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,956 (R$ 7,613) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Burlington, Vermont costs $2.82 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php15,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 22 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (28 minutes ago)