Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 110 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19462 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 28% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,740 (元14,077) in Foshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €56 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 0.35 ﷼ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨25,413 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)