Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19630 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 28% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,807 (元9,208) in Foshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $70 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,220 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,234 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (about 1 hour ago)