Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2017.
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 9% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,605 in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,300 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Leipzig costs €300 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$102 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in São Carlos costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,900 (about 1 hour ago)