Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 148 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2019.
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 13% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$7,133 in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$6,300 in Abbotsford.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$85 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver, Washington costs $1,677 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Pedro Sula costs L 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 8 (about 2 hours ago)