Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.559 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 34% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,959 (€3,182) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,700 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €900 (1 minute ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)