Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.386 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 30% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,250 (€2,346) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$2,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)