Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.516 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 42% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,308 (€3,501) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,750 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (5 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Newark, New Jersey costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)