Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,003 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38174 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 32% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,200 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,162 (R$ 5,664) in Florianopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 98 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $5.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)