Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 288 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.22756 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 49% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,254 (R$ 14,297) in Florianopolis.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $30 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Panama City costs 7 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)