Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,164 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39977 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 29% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,630 (R$ 6,579) in Florianopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,100 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Miskolc costs 349 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)