Cost of living in Feira de Santana, Brazil vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.35322 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 44% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,174 (R$ 8,987) in Feira de Santana.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €250 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)