Cost of living in Feira de Santana, Brazil compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40675 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 26% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,320 (R$ 5,703) in Feira de Santana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.00 zł (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (13 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (32 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (38 minutes ago)