Cost of living comparison between Famagusta, Cyprus and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.451 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 23% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,839 (€2,645) in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,125 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)