Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.559 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 19% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,366 (€3,441) in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $25 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sylhet costs Taka 92 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)