Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01115 CAD / PKR *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 48% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,440 (₨218,862) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)