Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 163 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.523 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 10% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,171 (€2,739) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,800 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €499 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $323 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 35 (40 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Medina costs ﷼ 10 (about 1 hour ago)