Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35908 CAD / TRY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 51% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,850 (5,153TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Memphis, Tennessee costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salinas, Ecuador costs $7 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)