Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20024 CAD / DKK
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 61% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,033 (kr30,129) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,750 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,118 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨150 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (about 1 hour ago)