Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20511 CAD / DKK
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 56% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,242 (kr30,431) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,000 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bakersfield, California costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)