Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19994 CAD / DKK
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 59% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,409 (kr27,053) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,400 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)