Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19913 CAD / DKK
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 61% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,810 (kr29,175) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,600 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Stara Zagora costs 350 лв (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)