Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19943 CAD / DKK
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 59% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,579 (kr27,977) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £968 (1 minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 4,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Casablanca costs 7 Dirham (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 490 (21 minutes ago)