Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20731 CAD / DKK
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 46% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,853 (kr33,055) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,700 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 4 hours ago)