Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18808 CAD / DKK
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 57% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,902 (kr26,065) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,125 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.63 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (27 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (27 minutes ago)