Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18692 CAD / DKK
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 56% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,856 (kr31,330) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,750 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)