Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31283 CAD / TRY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 30% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,296 (10,536TL) in Erzurum.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)