Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13207 CAD / VEF *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 9% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,281 (Bs 17,270) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)