Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13299 CAD / VEF *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 6% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,524 (Bs 26,497) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)