Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13371 CAD / MAD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 41% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,600 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,141 (16,012 Dirham) in El Jadida.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dumaguete City costs Php50 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 20,330 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuttack costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (about 2 hours ago)