Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13082 CAD / MAD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 41% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,463 (11,185 Dirham) in El Jadida.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (7 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (44 minutes ago)