Cost of living in Eindhoven, Netherlands compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 353 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.505 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eindhoven (Netherlands) is 24% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,829 (€3,208) in Eindhoven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,900 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,931 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 20KM (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mississauga costs C$1,200 (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Phoenix, Arizona costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)