Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32812 CAD / TRY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 32% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,039 (9,263TL) in Edirne.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 60,000 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Surakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)