Cost of living in Ecatepec de Morelos, Mexico compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06912 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ecatepec de Morelos (Mexico) is 34% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,223 (Mex$ 46,632) in Ecatepec de Morelos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.20 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyrenia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Mumbai costs ₨55,000 (about 1 hour ago)