Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00395 CAD / KZT
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is 14% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,127 (1,043,916 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)