Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00400 CAD / KZT
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is 5% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,958 (739,822 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (44 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (about 1 hour ago)