Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 313 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.13794 CAD / TJS
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 63% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,528 (18,330 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santa Fe costs ARS $1,200 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Delhi costs ₨32,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Bangkok costs 2,342 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cusco costs S/. 0.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,000 (about 4 hours ago)