Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14582 CAD / TJS
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 64% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,100 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,844 (12,645 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 元20 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manama costs Dinar 22 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Murcia costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)