Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01138 CAD / ALL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 23% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,600 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,780 (244,275 Lek) in Durrës.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 23 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$1,749,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨450,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kampala costs 3,469,800 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)