Cost of living in Dubai, United Arab Emirates compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,069 prices entered by 708 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37176 CAD / AED
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 32% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,121 (Dirham 11,085) in Dubai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,125 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 21 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,719 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sivas costs 950TL (about 2 hours ago)