Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19207 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 17% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,600 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,004 (元15,642) in Dongguan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,728 (11 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Paramaribo costs 15 SRD $ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$120 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$212 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 101 Franc (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (37 minutes ago)