Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19356 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 15% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,655 (元13,716) in Dongguan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (8 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (29 minutes ago)