Cost of living in Doha, Qatar vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 360 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.34627 CAD / QAR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 37% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$8,797 (25,406 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$6,400 in Abbotsford.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (about 4 hours ago)