Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,214 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34446 CAD / QAR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 39% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,007 (14,536 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,600 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belize City costs BZ$790 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (about 2 hours ago)