Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 115 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00056 CAD / TZS
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 59% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,300 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,354 (2,431,043 Shilling) in Dodoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 3 hours ago)