Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00740 CAD / DJF
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Djibouti is 38% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,086 (821,962 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,400 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.30 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $514,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London, Ontario costs C$2.20 (about 2 hours ago)