Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33520 CAD / TRY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 46% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,902 (5,675TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨7,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$188 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 250,000 (44 minutes ago)