Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 203 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38839 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is about the same as in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,300 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,266 (R$ 10,984) in Divinopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palermo costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (33 minutes ago)