Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02093 CAD / INR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 36% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,595 (₨76,219) in Dindigul.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)