Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.279 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 20% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,083 ($3,192) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,400 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (about 1 hour ago)