Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.338 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 28% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,200 ($2,391) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$2,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 2 hours ago)