Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.273 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 16% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,753 ($3,735) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,100 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 1,100TL (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)