Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.255 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 10% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,739 ($2,980) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,400 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (34 minutes ago)