Cost of living comparison between Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01274 CAD / PKR *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 11% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,235 (₨175,484) in Dera Ghazi Khan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)