Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 279 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00010 CAD / IDR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 45% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,653 (Rp 38,144,360) in Denpasar, Bali.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 25 CUC (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sucre costs $b90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$3,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)