Cost of living comparison between Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00010 CAD / IDR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 45% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,368 (Rp 13,788,419) in Denpasar, Bali.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$16 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Burlington costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,609 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 3 hours ago)