Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20646 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 21% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,934 (元28,739) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,900 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €950 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leipzig costs €76 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,900 Дин. (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$712 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨24,396 (37 minutes ago)