Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 410 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.35332 CAD / SAR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 26% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,839 (﷼ 13,697) in Dammam.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 5,000 ₦ (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bandung costs Rp 45,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Toronto costs C$2.99 (about 3 hours ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Sarajevo costs 7KM (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $980 (about 5 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 5 hours ago)