Cost of living comparison between Dammam, Saudi Arabia and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.35471 CAD / SAR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 15% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,181 (﷼ 8,969) in Dammam.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 120 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (about 2 hours ago)