Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00118 CAD / KRW
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 4% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,858 (₩3,277,443) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,700 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling320 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php25,413 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (about 1 hour ago)