Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00120 CAD / KRW
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 11% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,460 (₩2,873,756) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,125 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Trujillo costs S/. 6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madison, Wisconsin costs $159 (about 1 hour ago)