Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 CAD / VND
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 19% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,869 (66,441,135 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zalaegerszeg costs 389 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 12,500₴ (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $712 (38 minutes ago)