Cost of living in Cusco, Peru vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 254 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.34737 CAD / PEN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 51% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,395 (S/. 9,772) in Cusco.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $4,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs Mex$ 200 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Miami, Florida costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)