Cost of living comparison between Cusco, Peru and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38831 CAD / PEN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 50% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,867 (S/. 4,808) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (about 2 hours ago)