Cost of living in Cusco, Peru vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 253 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.34934 CAD / PEN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 51% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,918 (S/. 8,352) in Cusco.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $400 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guatemala City costs Q10 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Corrientes costs ARS $60 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Samarkand costs 5,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)