Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40284 CAD / PEN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 47% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,000 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,646 (S/. 6,568) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $9 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$37,490 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 255 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (about 2 hours ago)