Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40797 CAD / PEN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 49% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,943 (S/. 4,762) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wrocław costs 20 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (34 minutes ago)