Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38838 CAD / PEN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 47% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,600 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,913 (S/. 4,926) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php900 (44 minutes ago)