Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,029 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.34517 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 28% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,600 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,025 (R$ 11,660) in Curitiba.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 49 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 35,000 L£ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.21 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 3 hours ago)