Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,458 prices entered by 168 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39917 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 37% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,385 (R$ 5,975) in Curitiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨200 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Guntur costs ₨800 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Logroño costs €22,150 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,730 (38 minutes ago)