Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,016 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.25814 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 44% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,724 (R$ 14,427) in Curitiba.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in London, Ontario costs C$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Copenhagen costs kr80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $125 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 181,400TL (about 3 hours ago)