Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,541 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39275 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 30% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,600 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,513 (R$ 6,398) in Curitiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz, California costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Townsville costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$12 (about 2 hours ago)