Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,804 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37278 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 40% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,955 (R$ 7,927) in Curitiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)