Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00214 CAD / CLP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 12% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,206 (CH$1,964,710) in Curicó.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 60 (about 1 hour ago)