Cost of living comparison between Curicó, Chile and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00200 CAD / CLP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 14% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$2,849 (CH$1,422,528) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$2,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 2 hours ago)