Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00208 CAD / CLP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 14% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,718 (CH$2,268,925) in Curicó.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lucknow costs ₨52 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Almería costs €11 (30 minutes ago)