Cost of living in Curicó, Chile vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 260 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00165 CAD / CLP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 47% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,200 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,298 (CH$2,005,059) in Curicó.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $8 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cardiff costs £2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vijayawada costs ₨56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 1 liter in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$50 (about 2 hours ago)