Cost of living in Curicó, Chile vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00176 CAD / CLP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 42% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,100 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,522 (CH$2,000,717) in Curicó.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mountain View, California costs $20 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cúcuta costs COL$35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)