Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00214 CAD / CLP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 9% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,200 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,834 (CH$1,789,990) in Curicó.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Phnom Penh costs 4,020 Riels (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Grand Cayman costs CI$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montclair, New Jersey costs $13 (about 3 hours ago)