Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00203 CAD / CLP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 14% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$2,847 (CH$1,404,850) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$2,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $124 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q9 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (38 minutes ago)