Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00201 CAD / CLP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 14% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,553 (CH$1,770,936) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,125 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)