Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13316 CAD / VEF *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 40% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,867 (Bs 14,018) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (about 1 hour ago)