Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12824 CAD / VEF *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 37% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,600 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,258 (Bs 17,610) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Khulna costs Taka 400 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jakarta costs Rp 9,950 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 20,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$0.00 (34 minutes ago)